1. There are a number of different weather stations available to suit their lifestyle and your budget.
2. Guys will have fun setting up their weather station and figuring out how it works (as well as using it on a daily basis).
3. Many weather stations double as an alarm clock, so they’re a 2-in-1 gadget.
4. You’ll always be prepared and know what to wear before you leave the house in the morning.
5. He’ll love reciting the stats from the history record to his mates. Forget the BOM – you’ll have your own live-in weather man!Check out our new Saxon weather stations that cater for weather novices and professionals alike:
Whatever the weather, be prepared with the Thermo Hygrometer weather station. This sleek looking device is beautifully finished and easy to use. Key features include:
- Wired sensor that easily measures indoor/outdoor temperature.
- Weather display, including indoor humidity
- Hour, minute and second display
- Time, day, date and month display
- Alarm with snooze
- An option of Cº/Fº and 12/24 hour display
- Operated by 2 x AAA batteries (not included)
With a few more options than the Weather Station with Wired Sensor, the 8710P3 is a 433MHz wireless weather station that offers excellent value for money, with ample features including:
- Time, Day, Date and Month with option of 12 or 24 hour time
- Moon phase display
- High, medium & low tide indication
- Snooze alarm function
- Perpetual calendar up to year 2099
- Weather forecast icons with five options: sunny, semi-sunny, cloudy, rainy and cloudburst
- Indoor / outdoor relative humidity range: 20% - 90%
- Temperature range: 0°C - 50°C (indoor), 20°C - 60°C (outdoor) with the option of °C / °F display
- Indoor / outdoor Hygro-thermometer
- Trend indicator Max / min memory for Hygro-thermometer
- Outdoor temperature alert function
- Outdoor Hygro-thermometer from a maximum of 3 different wireless sensors by 433MHz RF transmission.
For the serious weather enthusiast, you can’t go past the multi-function weather station. Featuring separate devices that measure rainfall, wind and temperature/humidity the SA6033 delivers an endless source of fascinating data. Featuring all the bells and whistles, this unit includes:
- Key weather measurements, including: rainfall, wind speed, chill and direction, current dew point and temperature, which are recorded via five channels (three for temp and humidity, one for wind and the other for rain).
- Comprehensive display information, including:
1. BAR display in dynamic curve
2. Pressure measurement
3. History record and trend display of pressure in the past 12 hours
4. Max/Min value of indoor and outdoor temperature
- Components within this pack include: wireless sensor, rain gauge, anemometer and weather station display panel.
Additional features include:
- Radio controlled clock
- Perpetual calendar with moon phase, RCC (WWWVB, DCF); NO_RCC; Moon phase display
- LED backlight
- Alarm with snooze and backlight.