1. The best gift I ever received was…Tickets to Cirque De Soleil.
2. The top gift on my wish list is…A hot air balloon ride.
3. The best gift I have ever given was…Telling my husband I was pregnant for the first time on his Birthday.
4. The hardest person I have ever had to buy a gift for was/is… my fashion savvy nieces in their early 20s.
5. The best last-minute gift is…Gourmet foods from a Deli, popped in a basket with a bottle of wine.
6. My hot gift buying tip is…Give experiences, food or something recycled - life is for living, not putting on a shelf to collect dust!
Leanne Cox is the founder of The Grasshoppers Closet, a web-based business that developed from Leanne's passion about going green and selling high quality recycled children's clothes. www.grasshopperscloset.com.au
Want a $20 Mr Gift voucher? We would love to hear about your gift giving and receiving experiences - just email your answers to the above questions to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a voucher on us!