2. The top gift on my wish list is…I would really like a nice sun lounger chair so I can chill out by the pool this summer, read magazines and catch some rays.
3. The best gift I have ever given was…I gave my husband a flight in a jet fighter plane for his 30th birthday a few years ago. Even just watching from the ground as a spectator was thrilling, and he just loved it!
4. The hardest person I have ever had to buy a gift for was/is…my dad is usually quite hard to buy for as he has everything.
5. The best last-minute gift is…I think you can't go wrong with gadgets for guys and spa/beauty treatments for the girls.
6. My hot gift buying tip is…buy something personalised, the personalised prints at www.MySweetPrints.com.au are always a winner with family and friends.
Janette Baker is a Sydney based graphic designer, who along with her sister-in-law Sue, created www.Wallstudio.com.au - a collection of beautiful, on-trend canvas art. Wallstudio art comes with the option of adding Echo Reduction for acoustic benefit; transforming noisy open plan houses with stunning art that is practical too!