Oola has a great mix of classic and contemporary educational toys
1. The best gift I ever received was…a diamond necklace for my 35th birthday.
2. The top gift on my wish list is…a spa weekend!
3. The best gift I have ever given was…an adopted vine at a local vineyard.
4. The hardest person I have ever had to buy a gift for was/is…my husband. He doesn't believe in having "things" which made the grape vine a total winner!
5. The best last-minute gift is…a box of hand-made chocolates or a nice bottle of champagne.
6. My hot gift buying tip is…try to find something that connects with the recipient. Make them feel special even if the gift only cost you $10.
Oola makes learning fun through games and creative activites
Kelly is the owner of Oola - Fun Toys That Teach, an online educational toy boutique.
The Oola Family - rest assured that all of Oola's toys have to meet the approval of the Chief Toy Selectors and Testors!
We love Oola's philosophy: "Life is complicated, let's make shopping online easy" - Amen to that!www.oola.com.au