Carbohydrates per serve: 3.4 grams
- 3 tbsp soy flour
- 3 large eggs
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1½ tbsp butter
- 2/3 cup whole ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup sugar free raspberry jam
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tsp sweetener
1. Whisk together eggs, soy flour and salt, once smooth gradually whisk in cream. Leave to stand for 5 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl mix together ricotta, fruit spread and sugar substitute.
3. Melt a small portion of butter in a fry pan over medium heat. Pour around 2 tbsp of batter into pan tilt to coat the coat bottom. Cook until puffed and golden on bottom, turn over and cook until bottom starts to brown. Transfer to a plate.
4. Repeat with remaining butter and batter.
5. Spread pancakes with ricotta mixture, roll, garnish with fresh raspberries and serve.
About the Atkins Diet: The original Atkins diet has been reformulated and relaunched as the NEW Atkins Nutritional Approach – a scientifically-based method to safely and effectively lose and manage weight, supported by more than 80 peer-reviewed studies worldwide. The refreshed approach has been developed in conjunction with the Atkins International Science Advisory Board (SAB) – comprising experts in the fields of nutrition, metabolism, physiology and food science – to create a program which trains the body to burn fat rather than carbohydrates by eating a diverse range of nutrient-rich foods including lean protein, fibrous vegetables, fruits, natural fats, whole grains and legumes. Check out www.atkins.com for more info.