- 3 tbsp gelatine
- 1/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup Barker's Crushed NZ Apricot Blush Fruit Syrup
1. Sprinkle the gelatine over the water and give it a stir.
2. Leave for a minute or two until thickened.
3. Pour 3/4 cup Barker's Apricot Blush into a saucepan and add the gelatine. Keep stirring as it heats until the gelatine has completely dissolved.
4. Pour into a 20cm x 14cm ceramic dish which has been rinsed in cold water. Leave to set approx 3 hours in the fridge until very firm.
5. Use small (cookie) cutters to cut the apricot jelly into shapes.
Tips and Tricks:
Present the jellies on a beautiful plate like this hand-decorated one to personalize your gift:
Image from Business2Community
This recipe was created by Lyn Potter. Check out more of Lyn Potter's recipes on focussedonfood.blogspot.co.nz