Image from www.tasteofhome.com
- 2 tbsp EnerGi BLACK Healthy Coffee
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup crushed ice
- 2 cups milk
- A couple of scoops of low fat vanilla ice cream
- 3 tbsp sugar free chocolate syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Splenda sweetener (if needed)
1. Pour water into a blender to dissolve coffee.
2. Add the vanilla extract, sweetener, chocolate syrup, and half the ice. Blend to mix.
3. Add the rest of the ice. Blend on high until thoroughly combined.
4. Drop in the ice cream and give a quick blend until smooth.
5. Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
This recipe is from the good folk at Healthy Coffee. The Healthy Coffee company specialises in delicious coffee, tea, hot chocolate and energy drinks in a variety of flavours. The high-quality blends also include ingredients such as reishi and ginseng for added health benefits. Learn more here: www.hcaustralasia.com