Image from www.liquor.com
- Crushed ice, to serve
- 2 shots (60ml) vodka
- 1 shot (30ml) Cointreau
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup (125ml) cranberry juice
Shake ingredients in the stylish Gentlemen's Hardware Cocktail Shaker
1. Place crushed ice in a martini glass
2. In a cocktail shaker, shake vodka, Cointreau, lime and cranberry juice to combine.
3. Strain contents into the martini glass with ice
3. Serve and enjoy immediately
Serving tip: Garnish with a wedge of lime on the side of glass, a curly shaving of orange rind (placed over the glass rim), or a sprig of mint.