If you haven't bought a Father's Day card today it's not too late to whip one up! You don't have to be a craft whizz to create a half decent card - here are ten simple ideas that you can try out yourself or with the kids...
1. A very sweet handmade card with an owl (owls are very on-trend at the moment!)
Image from www.savvyhandmadecards.blogspot.com.au
2. Love the notepaper background of this card. You could also replace the stars with any shapes, such as hearts. Trace around cookie cutters for a neat shape.
Image from www.trendymods.com
3. A funny handmade card
Image from www.goinghometoroost.com
4. A great card for the DIY dad
Image from www.familycrafts.about.com
5. A simple card with a lovely message
Image from www.etsy.com
6. Felt is great for cutting out cute shapes like this little car. The buttons are also a sweet addition. If you're not a sewer, you could forget the stitching and glue the shapes.
7. A lovely pop-up card idea
Image from www.ohsoverypretty.com
8. Trace the outline of your kids' hands for a personalized card
Image from www.dodoburd.com
9. A cute way to use bow-tie shaped (Farfelle) pasta
Image from www.thegoldjellybean.com
10. And last, but not least...our favourite card. Who would have thought that chocolates could make such a gorgeous card!
Image from www.pinterest.com