Image from www.yesmissy.com
Why we love it:
- It's in expensive - all you need is brown paper and a Sharpie or felt tip marker
- It's a great way to personalise a gift - you're only limited by your imagination and don't have to be good at drawing.
- It's quick - keep a stash of brown paper in the cupboard and you're ready to get drawing.
How to get the look:
1. Grab a roll of brown paper (make sure it has a mat finish, not gloss finish) and a felt tip marker
2. Think up a few ideas that you can draw quickly so you're ready to go the next time you need to wrap a present quickly.