Cooking: 10 minutes
Makes: approximately 20 cookies
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon ground Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- Pinch Pink Salt
- 1/3 cup Coconut Oil, melted
- 3 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
Everyone can enjoy these gluten, egg and diary-free cookies
1. In a mixing bowl combine almond meal, coconut flour, cinnamon, vanilla, baking soda and salt.
2. Add coconut oil and sweetener and mix to combine well.
3. Using clean hands shape mixture into a ball of dough.
4. Roll out dough to 1/4cm thick between 2 pieces of grease proof baking paper.
5. Transfer to refrigerator for 1 hour to firm up before cutting into shapes.
6. Use a cookie cutter to cut rolled out dough into shapes.
7. Place cookies on a lined baking tray and bake for 8-10 minutes at 180°C or until edges begin to turn lightly golden.
8. Allow to cool on tray.
This recipe was kindly shared with us by Casey-Lee Lyons. Casey is a Queensland based Nutritionist and Naturopath and director of Live Love Nourish, an online health and wellness business. With over 10 years experience in the health, fitness and wellness industries, Casey-Lee specialises in nutritionally designed recipes, food sensitivities and programs that promote wellbeing. Learn more about what Casey does here: www.livelovenourish.com.au