These would be the perfect little gift for people who love reading, like the girls in my bookclub. A little set of these would also make a gorgeous gift for your child's teacher.
Why we love it:
- Men, women, children - the possibilities are endless depending on what buttons and coloured paperclips you use.
- You can buy some really fun paperclips these days - different colours, large, small, patterned. Source something different from your local stationery shop or $2 shop.
- Cover your own buttons in fabrics you love
- Use other trinkets such as gumnuts or semi-precious stones for a different effect.
- They don't have to be used as bookmarks - organizing paperwork with these paperclips has never been so stylish!
- Here's a tutorial on how to make them...
Images from www.iheartnaptime.net
Check out our other handmade gift ideas here...
Who would you make these Button Bookmarks for?
We'd love your thoughts - please comment below...