Knitted Wine Sleeve from Etsy store, paperandparcel
Why we love it:
- They are a great way to reuse an old jumper that may be damaged, have holes in it, etc. If you don't have an old jumper, check out op shops and charity stores for different options.
- They can be personalized depending on what type of ribbon you use.
- You can add a gift tag with a personalized message
- I don't know many people who don't love a bottle of wine, but you could also gift a bottle of whisky, spirits, or something non-alcoholic.
- The knit stretches to accommodate most sized bottles, and the length of the sleeve can be adjusted to match the height of the bottle for the perfect fit.
What's your favourite type of wine to give as a gift?
We'd love your thoughts - please comment below...