I have a small jewellery tray that I keep my earring studs in when I'm not wearing them, but I can never find the pair I want when I'm rushing to leave the house and frantically sorting through the tray.
A handy use for spare buttons
Image from www.ezzly.hubpages.com
Why we love this button earring organiser:
- It keeps pairs of earrings together in a large object that is easier to spot in a jewellery box
- Everyone has spare buttons they could use for this
- It's a really attractive way of storing your earrings
- It prevents earrings from getting lost, damaged, or separated from their back fastenings
- You can store studs and drop earrings this way
Here are some other ways to use buttons:
Do you have any great ways to reuse buttons?
We'd love your thoughts - please comment below...