There are wallets, and then there are wallets. This selection of handmade leather accessories from Japanese brand, Kinuya have a special story behind them...
Kinuya Japan Blue Leather accessories
Why we love Kinuya:
- The unique blue colour of the leather used for these high-quality accessories is created by dying it with the leaves from the indigo plant (indigofera polygonum).
- This dying process, known as "Ai-zome" has been used in Japan since the 5th century.
- This natural dying process eliminates the need for the use of many chemicals used in leather dying and finishing processes.
- Each piece in the Kinuya range is handmade in Japan from high quality leather.
- Kinuya's products can be easily identified by their embossed family crest - a small rabbit.
- Mr Gift is the exclusive retailer of the Kinuya brand in Australia.
Kinuya products are:
- Great gifts for men (or women) who have discerning taste and appreciate high-quality leather accessories
- Great gifts for the person with everything
- Great birthday/anniversary gift