Image from www.nobiggie.net
Why we love it:
- The blocks of colour give an attractive "rainbow" effect. You could just use all one colour (blue for a guy, pink for a female), alternate colours: blue/yellow/blue/yellow or use tonal colours like red and pink.
- We love the 3 dimensional effect of the text on the string and the string on the card base.
- The glittery text adds another lovely texture.
- You could apply the string to any coloured base for a different effect. The white base is fresh, but black or red would also be striking.
- You could experiment with wool, embroidery thread, ribbon - anything you can wrap around a card to create this look.
- This is a very versatile look - apply this idea to any sized/shape card, gift tags, occasion, etc.
- It's simple - you don't need to be "crafty" to nail this projects:-)
Check out our other handmade cards here...
What occasion would you use a card like this for?
We'd love your thoughts - please comment below...