Golf tees in a jar - a useful, inexpensive gift for Father's Day
Image from www.kmckaydesigns.com
Why we love it:
- This is a super-useful gift for golfing dads
- It's inexpensive - you can easily pick up a pack of golf tees from a sporting shop for very little expense, and the jar is a recycled jam or sauce jar.
- You can hand-write your own label, use a Dymo Label-Maker, create one on the computer, or use a swing-tag and tie it around the neck of the bottle with some lovely ribbon or jute twine.
- You could choose a selection of different coloured Tees, or write his initials on the top of the Tee so he can easily recognise his Tees.
- You can experiment with putting the Tees in other things - little fabric bags, other interesting boxes you can find from craft shops, plastic containers, etc.
Check out our other handmade gifts here...
Do you know a man who plays golf who'd love a gift like this?