Why we love it:
1. Ok, so while you probably wouldn't give this peg as a gift on its own, it would made a gorgeous decoration on a card or as part of your present gift-wrapping.
2. Some people have even used this decoration as a topper on their wedding cake. We think these would also look cute on cupcakes too.
3. They're easy and inexpensive to make - wooden clothes pegs are easy and cheap to source, and paint colours required are limited. We would recommend getting a good fine paint brush for a neat paint job.
4. Glue a magnet on the back so the bride and groom can keep this little gift on their fridge, or attach a little stand to the bottom of the peg and you can "clip" and display photos with the peg.
5. You could also use these on wedding invitations, or attach them to the top of wedding party favour/gift bags.
Check out our other handmade gifts here...
Where would you use this cute little bride and groom?
We'd love your thoughts - please comment below...