Thankfully, there are plenty of skilled writers and people who have a knack with the written word who can help you out. We've collected ten of our favourite romantic quotes that are perfect to use in a wedding card, anniversary card, birthday card, or even a Valentine's Day card when the right words escape you...
1. “For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” — Judy Garland
2. “When you look for the right person, you always end up with the wrong one. But when you just sit by the corner and wait, he comes along and shares the corner with you.” —Unknown Author
3. “You know when you have found your prince because you not only have a smile on your face, but in your heart as well.” —Unknown Author
4. “For you see, each day I love you more today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.” —Rosemonde Gerard
5. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.” Roy Croft
6. “Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.” Wuthering Heights
7. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.” David Viscott
8. “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” Dr. Seuss
9. “Love is like a friendship caught on fire.” Jeremy Taylor
10. “True love stories never have endings.” Richard Bach
What's your favourite romantic quote?
We'd love your thoughts - please comment below...