This project is from www.kirstycolquhoun.blogspot.com.au
Why we love it:
- You can completely customise this gift for the recipient, whether they're a man, woman or a family.
- The black and white towel works well for a man or a family, but you could have fun picking a hand towel in a feminine print, or the recipient's favourite colour.
- You can also pick any utensil you think they would find most useful - in wood or another material to suit their existing pots and pans.
- You can have fun picking the recipe book too - especially if they have a favourite chef. Or you could choose a new best-selling recipe book they don't have, or a classic book with timeless recipes.
- The towel is a fun, inexpensive way to wrap your gift, and it also protects the book.
What recipe book would you love to receive as a gift?
We'd love your thoughts - please comment below...