Image from www.jannawerner.blogspot.de
Why we love it:
- This would be a really simple card to create - simply trace a real leaf or find a template online.
- Using natural kraft card gives this card a really organic feel.
- Cutting out your message and adding a contrasting ribbon behind it is a nice way of adding colour. You could also stencil, stamp and hand-write a message (in colour) on your card.
- Using string to attach the card to the present also has a lovely natural feel.
- You could experiment with different sized and shaped leaves. Smaller leaves would also make great little gift tags.
Check out our other handmade cards here...
What type of leaf would you use for a card?
We'd love your thoughts - please comment below...