Image from www.designermag.org
1. Lollipop card:
- This card uses tones of colour really effectively to create a colourful rainbow effect.
- The plain kraft coloured card colour is a good choice as the colours of the lollipop stand out more on this type of background.
- The stitching detail (created by making little dashes with a white pen) around the edge of the card is a sweet detail, but you could leave this off if you wanted to.
- The 'Hey Sweetie' banner is also cute, but you could personalise this message however you wished.
Image from www.art.ekstrax.com
2. Pink circles card:
- The colour palette works well for this card - pale pink, ivory, natural kraft. The combination of subtle patterns and textures also gives this card interest and dimension.
- The addition of buttons, pearl beads, flower prints, and thread also gives this card a very feminine feel.
Image from www.expressivelydeb.com
3. Blue circles card:
- The blue and white tones give this card a cleaner, crisper feel.
- If you left off the floral print paper and butterfly, this card would also work well for a man.
- The circles appear to be raised, and the front of the card is mounted on a base card, which gives it a three-dimensional effect.
Image from www.juliastainton.com
4. Christmas snowflake and circles card:
- This card has a very delicate, etheral effect because of the semi-transparent paper used for the circles and snowflakes.
- The use of sequins gives this card a little extra 'sparkle'.
- The use of colour here is exquisite - we love that traditional Christmas colours have been replaced with cream, turquoise and gold.
Which card do you like best?
We've love your thoughts - please comment below...