Image from www.minimozblog.blogspot.ca
Why we love it:
- This is a really touching gift that we reckon would bring a tear of joy to most eyes - it shows how much you treasure the little details, such as where you met.
- It's easy and inexpensive to make - there's even a tutorial you can follow here.
- You can completely customise your frame to suit your partner or house. This frame has a rustic, shabby-chic look to it, but a chunky modern frame in black or white would look good with black and white maps.
- Use a scanner or a photocopier to resize your maps to fit your frame.
- The first wedding anniversary is paper (according to the US list), so this would be a great paper wedding anniversary gift idea.
Can't remember what the themes are for each wedding anniversary? Remind yourself with this handy wedding anniversary list...
What maps would you have on your Love Map?
We'd love your thoughts - please comment below...