Image from www.buzzfeed.com
Why we love it:
- All you need to make this bag is some good quality wrapping paper. Opt for a heavier weight paper that's easier to fold and work with, and so the bag is able to hold its shape.
- You can obviously pick any paper colour/design to custom-make your bag to suit your recipient. You could also use brown kraft paper and get the kids to draw or glue things on it.
- A sheet of scrapbooking paper would be good for a smaller bag. There are also some great scrapbooking paper designs to choose from.
- You could make bag handles from the same paper, or choose a contrasting paper so they stand out.
- Add a handmade gift tag to the handles and your gift bag is complete!
Check out our other gift wrapping ideas here...
How about you - do you prefer gift bags or wrapped gifts? We'd love your thoughts - please comment below...