Who knew shirts made such good wrapping paper?!
Video from www.youtube.com
Why we love it:
- This technique works particularly well for books, but you could experiment wrapping other things with this way.
- It's environmentally friendly as they is not wrapping paper left over to dispose of.
- You can dress up this type of wrapping with a ribbon or twine.
- The recipient receives two gifts
- It's easy to do - it's as simple as folding a shirt and tying the sleeves.
Check out our other gift wrapping ideas here...