• 1 kiwi, diced
• 1 lime, juiced
• 1 ½ shots simple syrup
• 4 shots vodka
• 1L sparkling water
Lime and Kiwi Sparkles Cocktail
For the simple syrup:
1. Combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan until sugar has dissolved.
For the Cocktail:
1. Prepare the sparkling water: Carbonate 1 bottle of cold water.
2. Crush the kiwi and lime juice in a jug. Add in simple syrup and stir.
3. Serve a quarter of the fruit mix in each glass and add 1 shot of vodka.
4. Top up with ice cubes and sparkling. Garnish and serve over ice.
Tip: muddle the lime and kiwi together to better release the flavours - Enjoy!
This cocktail recipe was kindly shared with us by Sodastream.
Want more recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter here...