- 1 salmon fillet
- 2 zucchinis – trimmed and julienned
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- Small handful basil leaves
- 1 lemon – zested
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
Poached Salmon with Zoodles
1. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil.
2. Place the salmon in the water, return the water to the boil then remove from the heat and pop the lid on.
3. Cook for the salmon for 8-10mins depending on size of the fillet.
4. Heat the olive oil in a small saucepan on low heat.
5. Add the chopped toms and cook for 8-10 mins or until softened.
6. Remove the salmon from the water once cooked through and flakes into a bowl.
7. Add the zucchini noodles into the salmon water for 20-30 sec and remove and drain.
8. In a large bowl combine the tomatoes, salmon, lemon zest, ripped basil.
9. Drizzle with olive oil and season.
This recipe was kindly created and shared with us by Whirlpool Ambassador, My Kitchen Rules 2013 semi-finalist, health coach and family man Scott Gooding.
Want more recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter here...