Gift ideas, stories, tips and great advice from the Mr Gift team
Wednesday, 26 September 2018
Spring-inspired Gifts Gifts that celebrate Spring
Whether it's sitting outside on a warm spring evening with a glass of wine, getting out in the garden, or gearing up for Spring Racing Carnival, we hope you're as excited as we are about Spring. If you need a gift for someone this Spring, check out some of our new (and old) favourite gift ideas below.
FOR YOU: Here’s a $20 Discount Voucher. To redeem your $20 voucher, simply enter Discount Code SPRING in the Discount Code field when you place your order (product total must amount to $20 for voucher to work). You're welcome to use this yourself, or pass onto someone else you know who might enjoy using it. Voucher is valid until midnight Sunday 14/10/2018.
Here are a few of our favourite Spring-inspired gift ideas...
1. Golf Marker $39.95 Longer days mean more time for golf! This is a fun gift for keen golfing enthusiasts. Available in bronze, copper and stainless steel.
2. Sow n' Sow Seeds $9.95 each or 2 for $15 Spring is the perfect time of year to get out in the garden and grow some new plants from seed. This Everlasting Daisy is easy to grow, has long-lasting flowers and is an Australian native.
5. Thoughful Gardener Pruners $39.95 We love the quality features of this pair of pruners from Thoughtful Gardener, which include: - Easy locking catch - Non-stick coated blade for a clean cut - Heat treated for long lasting sharpness and integrated wire cutter. - Rubber coated handles for grip and durability.
6. Donkey Bike Picnic Bag $67.95 A romantic bike ride, followed by a delicious lunch… it’s the stuff dream “The Bachelor/Bachelorette” dates a made of. But seriously, this Picnic Bike Bag is the ultimate gift for the gourmet hipster who has a bike, and loves going on picnic adventures.
7. Eva Solo Mini Bird Feeders $79.95 Birds are fabulous for the garden – they keep pests under control, and are just fascinating to watch. Feed your feathered friends in style with this gorgeous birdfeeder set. The pair of feeders could be hung together on a balcony, or in separate trees for a more discrete look.
8. Rob Ryan Glass Jug $44.95 This beautiful hand-blown glass jug would look at home on table for a summer party or BBQ, filled with water, juice or even Pimms. This delicate design is typical of Rob Ryan’s intricate paper-cut style and bears whimsical sayings about time. Matching glasses also available.
9. Race Horse Cufflinks $24.95 Get ready for Spring Racing season with these fun Race Horse cufflinks, which will hopefully serve as a lucky racing charm!