If you’re planning on making a batch of ANZAC biccies tomorrow, check out this delicious variation on a classic favourite using Almond Breeze almond milk.
Cooking time: 20 minutes
2 ½ cups plain flour
3 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon of salt
2 tablespoons macadamia oil
¾ cup cranberries
½ cup walnuts
½ cup rolled oats
¼ cup brown sugar
½ cup Unsweetened Almond Breeze
½ cup honey
½ coconut shreds
1 teaspoon of vanilla paste or vanilla essence
1. Preheat oven to 180°c and lightly grease or line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Stir together plain flour, baking powder, salt, macadamia oil, cranberries, walnuts, oats and brown sugar in a medium bowl.
3. Stir in Unsweetened Almond Breeze, vanilla paste and honey with a fork, and then mix with your hands to make a soft dough.
4. Knead several times on a lightly floured board then pat into a 3/4-inch thick circle; cut into 8 wedges. Place on baking sheet and brush with additional honey.
5. Bake for 20 minutes or until biscuits are lightly browned and cooked through. Drizzle honey on top.
What is Almond Breeze?
Almond Breeze is a delicious low-fat milk alternative made from almonds, a natural super-food, and it is completely free from diary, eggs, lactose, casein, peanuts and gluten. With its wide range of natural health benefits, Almond Breeze makes managing wellbeing and health easy.
For more info, check out: www.almondbreeze.com.au