Gift ideas, stories, tips and great advice from the Mr Gift team
Wednesday, 19 August 2015
Ten top Father's Day gifts for dads who like to eat, drink and cook
If your dad knows his way around a kitchen, or simply enjoys eating and drinking, then here are some great gift ideas for him this Father's Day...
We're also offering FREE DELIVERY on all orders fromnow until Father's Day (midnight Saturday 5/9/15).
Use Discount Code DAD in the Discount Code field when you place your order.
This offer can't be used in conjunction with other offers, or redeemed for cash. But please feel free to share with family and friends:)
1. Slate Cheese Tray with Chalk Pen $29.95 This slate cheese tray is a fun, rustic way of serving cheese. It also comes with a chalk pen, so you can write the name of the cheese next to it. Each board comes beautifully presented in its own hessian bag.
2. BrewSmith Beer Making Kit $69.95 Successfully brewing your own beer is extremely satisfying, especially when the brews taste this good! The hardest thing is deciding which of these four delicious flavours dad will like best...
3. MAN LAW Digital BBQ Instant Read Meat Gauge $19.95 Now there's no more excuses for under-cooked meat! This digital meat gauge has 7 Pre-set meat types: beef, veal, lamb, pork, poultry, turkey and burgers, as well as an alarm to let you know when your meat is cooked. Great for dads who have a reputation of turning steak into charcoal!
5. Cognac Gift Set $99.95 Ok, so not everyone likes cognac, but dads who do will really appreciate this unique cognac gift set, which includes 2 x traditional cognac glasses, 2 x coasters and a stainless steel flask and funnel.
6. MAN LAW BBQ Grill Light $34.95 Get dad geared up for BBQ season with this handy BBQ Grill Light. Designed to clamp on or attach to the BBQ with magnets, this bright 12 bulb LED light means no more juggling a torch whilst flipping meat. Check out the MAN LAW range here...