A dear friend recently came to stay with us, and this is the gift she gave us to say 'thanks' for letting her stay (needless to say, she's welcome anytime!;-)
Super thoughtful Thank You gift - A bottle of classic Aussie Shiraz and homemade muesli
Even the handmade gift tag was a delightful touch
Why we love it:
- I don't know many people who wouldn't be grateful to receive a beautiful bottle of wine like this Chapel Hill Shiraz, but the homemade muesli really gives it a personal, handmade touch.
- The green hessian tie and kraft card gift give this gift tag a very natural, organic feel.
- Putting the homemade muesli in a jar is a great way of presenting your homemade treat, as well as recycling a glass jar. We love the addition of the crochet tie around the lid as this matches the gift tag on the wine.
- You don't need to give a huge jar of muesli - we savoured ours by sprinkling if over icecream for a healthier dessert option, or fruit and yoghurt for breakfast.
- Never underestimate the delight homemade food brings to a recipient.
What homemade treat would you put in a glass jar to give someone? We'd love your thoughts - please comment below...