How much did you love pop-out birthday cards as a kid? Now you can make your own adult version...
Image from www.indulgy.com
Why we love it:
- Who doesn't love a pop-out birthday card? Keep the outside simple so the surprise inside has a bigger impact.
- Although this looks like an 'all-singing-all-dancing' birthday card, the design is actually pretty simple - multicoloured balloon shapes with triangle Happy Birthday bunting. To simplify, keep the balloons all the same size and limit your colour palatte.
- This is a great way to use up left-over scraps of paper.
- You can of course customise your colour palette and message to suit your recipient.
- This design would also make a cute 'Congratulations' card for a wedding, engagement or baby card.
Check out our other handmade cards here...