Gift ideas, stories, tips and great advice from the Mr Gift team
Monday, 5 August 2019
Gifts to Delight Dad this Father's Day
Gifts to Delight Dad We have gifts for every dad this Father’s Day, Sunday 1st September
Every dad is different. Some dads love getting outdoors in the garden or playing sport, others prefer relaxing with a beer or a book (or both!). Mr Gift has gifts to suit every dad - here's a taster of some of our favourites below...
We're also offering a $20 DISCOUNT on all orders from now until midnight, Sunday 1/9/19.
Use Discount Code DAD in the Discount Code field when you place your order.
This offer can't be used in conjunction with other offers, or redeemed for cash. But please feel free to share with family and friends:-)
Here are a few of our favourite gift ideas for dads...
1. MOVIE-LOVING DADS eg. 100 Movies You Must Watch Before You Die poster $58.95 Life’s too short to be watching bad movies. Focus your valuable movie-watching time by ticking off the best ones first. This handy poster features 100 must-see movies presented as an advent-style poster. Simply peel off the titles you’ve seen and a colourful illustration inspired by the film is revealed. This is the perfect gift for film enthusiasts.
2. COFFEE-ENTHUSIAST DADS eg. Eva Solo Coffee Capsule Dispenser $86.95 Where to store the coffee capsules? The struggle is real. #FirstWorldProblems If you don’t want them lying around on the bench all their life, Eva Solo have a solution. This cylinder-shaped coffee capsule dispenser provides a way to decoratively store your coffee capsules, while keeping track of how many capsules you have left.
3. FUN-LOVING DADS eg. Suck UK Skull Tidy Decorative Bowl $94.95 Losing your keys messing with your head? The Suck UK Skull Tidy Decorative Bowl will keep all of those little bits and pieces in one place. Keys, spare change, glasses, phone or watch will always be where you need them if you put this skull in a central place where they are always at your fingertips.
4. FOODIE DADS eg. Eva Solo Nordic Kitchen Knife Stand $149.95 If your kitchen is anything like mine, you'll have a few random knives hanging around in the top draw. This is where Eva Solo's Nordic Knife Stand comes into play. It's so stylish you'll love showing it off on your bench top, and your knives will always be at your fingertips.
5.STYLISH DADS eg. Refinery Men's Manicure Set $24.95 Clean and tidy hands, maketh the man. Every man needs a quality manicure kit to keep there cuticle care in order, especially dads. This 6 piece set comes in a stylish carry case and includes: - Cuticle pusher - Nail scissors - Nail file - Small nail clippers - Larger nail clippers - Tweezers
6. ACTIVE DADS eg. Bike Tool Set $19.95 Dad will be the most prepared cyclist on the road or track with this handy repair kit. This portable set contains: - Two screwdrivers - Seven Allen keys - Five wrenches - Nylon pouch for transportation and storage
8. WHISKEY-LOVING DADS eg. Sagaform Whisky Carafe Gift Set $59.95 This stunning whisky decanter is a timeless gift for any whisky enthusiast. The contemporary design is completed with a striking cut-glass stopper. One of the features we love the most about this decanter is its unique packaging that doubles as gift wrapping. Simply slip off the outer sleeve to reveal a stylish polka dot box. Inside the main box is a black ribbon, as well as a gift tag which can be attached to the box to complete your gift wrapping. Genius!
9. BBQ DADS eg. Sagaform BBQ 5-in-1 Multitool $58.95 No BBQ enthusiast should be without the 5 in 1 Multitool. It has all the essential functions, including: 1. Spatula 2. Grilling fork 3. Marinade brush 4. Knife 5. Bottle opener (possibly the most important!) It is as simple to use as it is to keep clean – perfect for spring BBQs!