- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 2 Tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbsp Mayvers dark roasted peanut butter
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 ripe mashed banana
- 1/2 tsp coconut oil (for pan)
1. Combine dry ingredients in a bowl, then add the wet ingredients. Stir to combine.
2. Heat a pan over medium heat and add coconut oil, spoon batter in the pan, cook for 2 minutes either side.
3. Top with your favourite toppings
This recipe was provided by April’s Taste Tester Emerson McMaster from @emerson_cooks.
More about Mayver’s:
Mayver’s creates the tastiest, healthiest 100% natural nut spreads that kids can’t get enough of. Available at Coles, Woolworths and health food stores. For recipe inspiration head to Mayvers Recipe Book.
Want more recipes like this? Subscribe to our newsletter here...